BNP Paribas Sustainable Future Forum – Global Edition
BNP Paribas hosts a series of Sustainable Future Forum (SFF) across its global hubs in the Americas, Europe and APAC, bringing together corporates and investors to discuss the challenges and opportunities of sustainability. The events highlight the Bank’s commitment and leadership on contributing towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The race plan for net-zero
Thank you for your interest in the Sustainable Future Forum – Global Edition (SFF) which was broadcast live on Wednesday 20 October 2021. We had over 4,500 registered delegates across the three time zones and we are delighted to have the full programme available on-demand here for you.
Driven by the pivotal role finance can play in a sustainable future, BNP Paribas gathered business leaders including corporate decision-makers, investors and policymakers across Asia Pacific, EMEA and the Americas to break down the ‘how’ in creating a ‘race plan for net-zero’.
This year’s Global Edition offered a ‘follow-the-sun’ programme with broadcast hubs that brought both local and global perspectives telling the stories of countries and companies on the road to net-zero and the implications for business. Just days before COP26, giving us hope and inspiration that a sustainable future is absolutely within reach, was the stellar line-up of our speakers in the programme who demonstrated how they are already leading the charge towards net-zero, with their concrete actions, and explaining the important role that sustainable finance is playing in accelerating their transition.
These short videos showcase two messages from our impressive speaker line-up around the important role of business in a sustainable future, and a message of hope:
What is the one thing business should be doing to ensure a sustainable future?
What gives you hope?
To see the speakers in action from our live broadcast ‘on demand’ click below
Confirmed speakers from the following organisations…
- Abu Dhabi Global Market
- Asian Development Bank
- Arctic Basecamp
- Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES)
- Business Council of Australia
- Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
- Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC)
- GIC, Singapore
- Gold Standard
- Green Finance Institute, UK
- Green Monday
- HK Green Finance Association
- Hyundai Motor Group
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- UNEP FI
covering these topics:
- National Determined Contributions (NDCs): country stories on the journey to net-zero
- Spotlights on the companies already leading the way in the transition
- Global and regional policy and implications for business
- The many levers available to decarbonize
- Biodiversity & natural capital and how they interconnect with climate change and net-zero
- ESG data, tech & innovation to accelerate the transition
- Validating the legitimacy and impact of sustainable finance for investors and issuers
- Ensuring a ‘just’ transition
Scaling-up Electric Vehicles and their infrastructure
Don’t miss out!
To make sure you receive
Towards Planet Net-Zero newsletter, please subscribe