Project Finance International (PFI) has named
BNP Paribas Global Adviser of the Year in its 2020 Awards. The publication
highlights the Bank’s involvement in the 2.4 GW, £5.5bn Dogger Bank offshore wind financing – the largest transaction of its kind to
date, which has been awarded Global Green Deal of the Year.
BNP Paribas is also proud to have supported its clients in other award-winning deals:
Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Europe Industrial Deal of the Year: Northvolt – financing of a green battery manufacturing project in Sweden
- Europe M&A Deal of the Year: Brisa – a consortium led by Dutch asset manager APG acquired a stake in Portuguese toll road operator Auto-Estradas de Portugal
- Europe Green Deal of the Year: Fécamp – the largest ever French renewable energy project financing
- Middle East Power Deal of the Year: Fujairah 3 – a combined-cycle gas turbine project
- Middle East Solar Deal of the Year: Al Dhafra – the world’s largest single solar PV project, in Abu Dhabi
- Middle East Infrastructure Deal of the Year: Galaxy – one of the largest global energy infrastructure deals, with a consortium of investors taking a stake in ADNOC gas pipeline assets
- African LNG Deal of the Year: Nigeria LNG – a landmark deal for Nigeria and the African LNG sector.
- US Energy Storage Deal of the Year: Bolt Energy Financeco – one of the first stand-alone battery energy storage system financings, and the largest by project size
- US Power Deal of the Year: CPV Three Rivers – financing of a gas-fired independent power producer (IPP) project
Power Deal of the Year: EnfraGen – refinancing of a multi-jurisdiction
portfolio of peaking units and renewables.
- Indian Green Deal of the Year: SB Energy Six – financing of one of India’s largest solar PV projects, in Rajasthan.